I admit it, I have a thing for Hugh Jackman, when he's the wolverine selling milk. Not so much when he dances around 'Tokyo Hotel', and in the latest ad with a chair and then an entire city. I thought this Lipton campaign couldn't get any worse, but now copyranter shows us these really awkward dancing billboards found in Moscow. I stand corrected.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Love these. 2 min 39 sec ago
- HA! Cute. 6 hours 10 min ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 13 hours 45 min ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 1 day 3 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 1 day 3 hours ago
- There's one example. 1 day 22 hours ago
- I was a member of a pretty 2 days 3 hours ago
- "Basically I think the ad is 2 days 3 hours ago
- Sorry KS, but I'm going to 2 days 6 hours ago
- >functioning alcoholic who 3 days 2 hours ago
- This seems like so incredibly 3 days 10 hours ago
- In December I'm moving to 3 days 13 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.