I admit it, I have a thing for Hugh Jackman, when he's the wolverine selling milk. Not so much when he dances around 'Tokyo Hotel', and in the latest ad with a chair and then an entire city. I thought this Lipton campaign couldn't get any worse, but now copyranter shows us these really awkward dancing billboards found in Moscow. I stand corrected.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I thought for sure that the 2 hours 11 min ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 13 hours 14 min ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 18 hours 22 min ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 1 day 21 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 1 day 20 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 1 day 23 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 2 days 14 min ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 2 days 28 min ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 2 days 22 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 3 days 1 hour ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 3 days 7 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 3 days 15 hours ago