I admit it, I have a thing for Hugh Jackman, when he's the wolverine selling milk. Not so much when he dances around 'Tokyo Hotel', and in the latest ad with a chair and then an entire city. I thought this Lipton campaign couldn't get any worse, but now copyranter shows us these really awkward dancing billboards found in Moscow. I stand corrected.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 6 hours 48 min ago
- I imagine the minute she left 7 hours 9 min ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 3 days 6 hours ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 4 days 6 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 6 days 10 hours ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 1 week 3 days ago
- Dunno 1 week 3 days ago
- All you need to do is 1 week 5 days ago
- Is it available in spain? 1 week 5 days ago
- Apparently this isn’t for the 1 week 5 days ago
- Niceeeeee!! 1 week 6 days ago
- This is required reading. 2 weeks 1 day ago