Tippex has gone all out with the "break out of youtube" feature seen previously in campaigns like the Goth Army and when Stallone blew up youtube. Add a bit of subservient chicken to it, and you now have a hunter and a bear doing anything (well, almost, I never did get them to strip) you type in the blank box. Bonus points for doing cute youtube video nods, for example with the combo "a hunter tickles a bear". Lets see what you can get the hunter to do at tippexperience.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I'm not sure what this was 1 hour 14 min ago
- A bucket list just for a dogs 1 hour 53 min ago
- It's the whole "impending 10 hours 51 min ago
- It's not working for me 11 hours 16 min ago
- Hahaha, that was excellent! 11 hours 34 min ago
- Dear Molly Kind-Rubin. When 13 hours 8 min ago
- It seems that very obvious 15 hours 53 min ago
- As much as our national is 1 day 1 hour ago
- Deutsch LA are a pretty good 1 day 1 hour ago
- I think this commercial is 1 day 6 hours ago
- > cut up a company so that 1 day 8 hours ago
- But that reasoning doesn't 1 day 13 hours ago