Tippex has gone all out with the "break out of youtube" feature seen previously in campaigns like the Goth Army and when Stallone blew up youtube. Add a bit of subservient chicken to it, and you now have a hunter and a bear doing anything (well, almost, I never did get them to strip) you type in the blank box. Bonus points for doing cute youtube video nods, for example with the combo "a hunter tickles a bear". Lets see what you can get the hunter to do at tippexperience.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- web yang baik dan informatif 3 hours 6 min ago
- perfect thanks you 8 hours 40 min ago
- oyun oynagameinternetten oyun 8 hours 41 min ago
- Thanks! We will also continue 1 day 3 hours ago
- Nice blog keep up the good 1 day 3 hours ago
- Yes it is. It kind of feels 2 days 1 hour ago
- I live in Ottawa. I am 2 days 2 hours ago
- Apologies. 4 days 1 hour ago
- Geez. Already in the second 4 days 1 hour ago
- Lethalink, the dog in the 4 days 10 hours ago
- This Carl's Jr ad is no 4 days 11 hours ago
- Maybe so, especially with 5 days 5 hours ago