Tippex has gone all out with the "break out of youtube" feature seen previously in campaigns like the Goth Army and when Stallone blew up youtube. Add a bit of subservient chicken to it, and you now have a hunter and a bear doing anything (well, almost, I never did get them to strip) you type in the blank box. Bonus points for doing cute youtube video nods, for example with the combo "a hunter tickles a bear". Lets see what you can get the hunter to do at tippexperience.
Comments: 4 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Anti-"PC" marketing feels so 2 hours 8 min ago
- Reading Why Did Beatport 3 hours 59 min ago
- Good. It's about time brands 4 hours 16 min ago
- Man, I looooved this ad. 9 hours 5 min ago
- It was not our intention to 17 hours 21 min ago
- > the artist agreement that 22 hours 41 min ago
- BEATGASM - you talk about 23 hours 33 min ago
- And I would say if an artist 1 day 35 min ago
- 1. ASCAP BMI and SESAC are 1 day 43 min ago
- Sure, Dabitch. His 1 day 1 hour ago
- Feel free to elaborate and 1 day 9 hours ago
- It appears that your opinions 1 day 9 hours ago