Tippex has gone all out with the "break out of youtube" feature seen previously in campaigns like the Goth Army and when Stallone blew up youtube. Add a bit of subservient chicken to it, and you now have a hunter and a bear doing anything (well, almost, I never did get them to strip) you type in the blank box. Bonus points for doing cute youtube video nods, for example with the combo "a hunter tickles a bear". Lets see what you can get the hunter to do at tippexperience.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 2 hours 40 min ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 2 hours 2 min ago
- You also simply ignored the 5 hours 6 min ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 5 hours 33 min ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 5 hours 47 min ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 1 day 4 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 1 day 7 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 1 day 12 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 1 day 20 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 1 day 20 hours ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 1 day 22 hours ago
- While I think you've turned 1 day 23 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.