Tippex has gone all out with the "break out of youtube" feature seen previously in campaigns like the Goth Army and when Stallone blew up youtube. Add a bit of subservient chicken to it, and you now have a hunter and a bear doing anything (well, almost, I never did get them to strip) you type in the blank box. Bonus points for doing cute youtube video nods, for example with the combo "a hunter tickles a bear". Lets see what you can get the hunter to do at tippexperience.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I'm pretty stunned that so 2 hours 28 min ago
- Offensive commercials. I 7 hours 1 min ago
- Contrary to what you think 7 hours 22 min ago
- The ad continues to run and 7 hours 32 min ago
- I'm digging it, so where do I 11 hours 15 min ago
- His Anonymouso, and welcome. 11 hours 32 min ago
- The "butt hurt," to use your 13 hours 16 min ago
- "If you happen to be pro-life 13 hours 55 min ago
- Your concern for the 22 hours 13 min ago
- I HATE these commercials. It 1 day 9 hours ago
- This is the most irritating 1 day 11 hours ago
- Whomever did Zanna Roberts 1 day 12 hours ago
Comments: 2 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.