Rädda Barnen in Sweden (Save the Children) aims to show you how lucky you really are with the wheel of life at Livests Lotteri (life lottery). Type in your name, or connect with facebook, then spin the wheel to see where you will be reborn. I was born a little african girl in Ivory Coast / Côte d'Ivoire where the risk of getting married off before I hit puberty is at a shocking 35%, 13% of children die before the age of 2 and Female genital mutilation (FGM) is at 36%. Effective way of getting me to both cross my legs for the rest of the day and donate some money to Rädda Barnen.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- <P>An <a href="http://www 1 hour 7 min ago
- <P>An <a href="http://www 1 hour 8 min ago
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 20 hours 13 min ago
- Fun fact, this story was 20 hours 47 min ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 1 day 5 hours ago
- I thought for sure that the 1 day 9 hours ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 1 day 20 hours ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 2 days 1 hour ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 3 days 4 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 3 days 3 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 3 days 6 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 3 days 7 hours ago