Rädda Barnen in Sweden (Save the Children) aims to show you how lucky you really are with the wheel of life at Livests Lotteri (life lottery). Type in your name, or connect with facebook, then spin the wheel to see where you will be reborn. I was born a little african girl in Ivory Coast / Côte d'Ivoire where the risk of getting married off before I hit puberty is at a shocking 35%, 13% of children die before the age of 2 and Female genital mutilation (FGM) is at 36%. Effective way of getting me to both cross my legs for the rest of the day and donate some money to Rädda Barnen.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It would appear that 30 min 46 sec ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 1 hour 19 min ago
- While I love some of it, such 4 days 23 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 6 days 15 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 6 days 19 hours ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 3 hours ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 18 hours ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 4 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 4 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 weeks 6 hours ago