Ikea has launchd a new commercial and website to invite Swedes to "come in to the closet" - you can find the website at Kominigraderoben.se. Once the flash has loaded you can see different closet/room solutions (use the left and right arrows named "byt rum") but also watch bizarre backwards dancing done by characters in each closet, and you can control their moves. Either pick a song (bottom left button), or upload your own, or why not sing into the mike of your computer? The identically dressed dudes move best to african beats. The only thing I dislike about this Ikea closet business is that I don't have an entire room that I can use as a closet! And with the sparse living space us city-dwellers have, who the hell does? I'm getting a case of Ikea closet envy.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It would appear that 15 hours 13 min ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 16 hours 1 min ago
- While I love some of it, such 5 days 14 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 6 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 10 hours ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 18 hours ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 4 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 5 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 weeks 21 hours ago