Today in the Sunday Times and several other UK Newspapers are running a recall ad from Ikea. The Allen Key is a small iconic IKEA product made from highly-recyclable material useful for re-adjusting Ikea furniture long after it's been assembled. Sadly, Ikea did not notice that they have handed out left-handed Allen Key's to all customers, including right handed ones, all of 2012 thus far. They'll be happy to exchange the Allen Key for you if you go to your nearest Ikea store with your "wrong" key.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Dank old memes are dank old 18 min 25 sec ago
- I read the italicized bit 1 hour 1 min ago
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 1 day 5 hours ago
- Fun fact, this story was 1 day 5 hours ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 1 day 14 hours ago
- I thought for sure that the 1 day 18 hours ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 2 days 5 hours ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 2 days 10 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 3 days 13 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 3 days 12 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 3 days 15 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 3 days 16 hours ago