International word-of-mouth marketing conference (Germany)
Interested in buzz, viral or word-of-mouth marketing? Europe is finally getting a proper event specifically dedicated to the subject:
The International word-of-mouth marketing conference will be held from October 6-7, 2005 in Hamburg, Germany.
More than 200 prominent marketing experts and researchers from around the world will gather to discuss with other attendees the latest marketing approaches and future trends in the realm of word of mouth marketing.
The event is being sponsored by Brand Science Institute. (read more for links)
In addition to prominent industry players such as MTV Europe and Millward Brown, researchers from MIT and Microsoft Research Lab will also be in attendance. Big word of mouth marketing players such as Bzz Agent, Crispin Porter Bogusky, Buzz Metrics... will be there!
Special hint : Get 300 euros off for a registration before September 09th if you subscribe to the conference through Culture-Buzz.com.
- Have a look at the conference details here : http://www.b-s-i.org/wom/en/
- Press contact: Dr. Nils Andres, Brand Science Institute GmbH & Co., andres at b-s-i.org
- This event is supported by the Womma (Word of Mouth Marketing Association) : http://www.womma.org/
Please donate to keep adland alive. The Super Bowl Collection is the worlds one and only. It costs a minor fortune to keep up. If you love our efforts, please donate to keep the archive alive. You may also sponsor us with a large banner, advertise yourself as you help save our common advertising history.
Want to join adland?
Create an adgrunt account for 6 USD.
- What is the name of the song
1 day 5 hours ago
- With this card, they're
1 day 9 hours ago
- Haha as well as "Why is it?"
1 day 17 hours ago
- This was all so much better
1 day 21 hours ago
- This wasn't an Abercrombie
2 days 14 hours ago
- This just makes me like
2 days 14 hours ago
- Ha haha, the way he snogs the
2 days 20 hours ago
- Speaking of cereal&feels,
2 days 21 hours ago
- Fair enough. You're not a
3 days 12 hours ago
- It was always worth a shot,
3 days 14 hours ago