Even if you don't understand any German, this is a treasure. The entire archives of Art Nouveau magazine published between 1890s to the 1930s are now online in this massive archive. There are sketches, covers where the typography is as rounded as clouds, and dark girl in the woods images. The last example is a warning, you could get lost in these archives. Bookmark and enjoy.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- CARLI ALEXANDER 1 hour 20 min ago
- Tumors or throat http://goo 2 hours 24 min ago
- I thought for sure that the 5 hours 7 min ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 16 hours 10 min ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 21 hours 18 min ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 2 days 17 min ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 1 day 23 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 2 days 2 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 2 days 3 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 2 days 3 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 3 days 1 hour ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 3 days 4 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.