Kodak as created a website to try to intice and educate advertising creatives on the benefits of shooting with their film. It seems one of the ways they are trying to make the information relevant is by talking up the high-defintion angle. The site, Get Noticed, includes three games and an "Agency Soundboard." It also links to a page on the Kodak site where you can read about spots shot on Kodak film, watch a conversation with Rich Carlson on the future of commercials in HDTV, and the like.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I'm digging it, so where do I 3 hours 10 min ago
- His Anonymouso, and welcome. 3 hours 26 min ago
- The "butt hurt," to use your 5 hours 10 min ago
- "If you happen to be pro-life 5 hours 49 min ago
- Your concern for the 14 hours 7 min ago
- I HATE these commercials. It 1 day 55 min ago
- This is the most irritating 1 day 3 hours ago
- Whomever did Zanna Roberts 1 day 4 hours ago
- We don't have the talent 1 day 6 hours ago
- Who is the girl in the window 1 day 6 hours ago
- how do i print name in blank 1 day 15 hours ago
- how do i get to the site 1 day 15 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.