Kodak as created a website to try to intice and educate advertising creatives on the benefits of shooting with their film. It seems one of the ways they are trying to make the information relevant is by talking up the high-defintion angle. The site, Get Noticed, includes three games and an "Agency Soundboard." It also links to a page on the Kodak site where you can read about spots shot on Kodak film, watch a conversation with Rich Carlson on the future of commercials in HDTV, and the like.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- While I love some of it, such 2 days 4 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 3 days 19 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 4 days 5 min ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 4 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 4 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 5 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 5 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 2 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 3 weeks 1 day ago
- Dunno 3 weeks 1 day ago