Kodak as created a website to try to intice and educate advertising creatives on the benefits of shooting with their film. It seems one of the ways they are trying to make the information relevant is by talking up the high-defintion angle. The site, Get Noticed, includes three games and an "Agency Soundboard." It also links to a page on the Kodak site where you can read about spots shot on Kodak film, watch a conversation with Rich Carlson on the future of commercials in HDTV, and the like.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- This is so bad its 6 hours 30 min ago
- Nice pic 9 hours 36 min ago
- Not sure I agree with you 1 day 1 hour ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 2 days 7 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 2 days 12 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 3 days 25 min ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 3 days 3 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 3 days 4 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 3 days 4 hours ago
- I think maybe you missed the 3 days 4 hours ago
- Yes. These days they are more 3 days 8 hours ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 3 days 9 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.