Kodak as created a website to try to intice and educate advertising creatives on the benefits of shooting with their film. It seems one of the ways they are trying to make the information relevant is by talking up the high-defintion angle. The site, Get Noticed, includes three games and an "Agency Soundboard." It also links to a page on the Kodak site where you can read about spots shot on Kodak film, watch a conversation with Rich Carlson on the future of commercials in HDTV, and the like.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 2 hours 42 min ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 5 hours 17 min ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 5 hours 22 min ago
- You know what isn't short? 6 hours 43 min ago
- I bet the writer is a short 14 hours 33 min ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 17 hours 40 min ago
- Robert Palmer was an 21 hours 14 min ago
- So who is going to complain 21 hours 50 min ago
- I'm really fed up with "lets 1 day 1 hour ago
- They can't handle the dank 1 day 2 hours ago
- Not only won't they remember 1 day 3 hours ago
- ok, let's make no deal so a 1 day 4 hours ago
Comments: 5 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.