How clever. Andre Torrez has just launched "Later, Spam!" which makes reporting twitter-spam a bit more fun, or like game. Say you suddenly have an @-feed full of mentions from Britney Spear lookalikes... Simply log in to Laterspam.org with your twitter account and you can see if twitter has confirmed it as spam, and if you already reported it as spam. "What's so game-like about that" you say, unimpressed. Ah, that's the fun part. You'll get points. See it all started when Torrez tweeted this idea that "If I had the time, I'd make an app where you can report twitter spammers and get a point when they're deactivated. (There's an API method for it)". Since then he found some time and put together a basic site. What will the points get you? Nothing yet, apart from the satisfaction of seeing when twitter confirms that a reported spam-account was spam, which is a nice enough itch to have scratched. Wouldn't it be hilarious in the not too far off future if the Hormel foods, makers of Spam® got in on this and offered a prize to the top twenty spam-reporters. Say, a crate of Spam®....
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Being pedantic, it's an Ian 42 min 30 sec ago
- The world of mobile 2 hours 27 min ago
- This post provides clear idea 4 hours 54 min ago
- Alexei Sayle, Dammit now I 20 hours 39 min ago
- Nah, my Dad is semi-retired; 1 day 1 hour ago
- I'm with you there. 1 day 1 hour ago
- I feel like the song needed a 1 day 2 hours ago
- If they'd made it less 1 day 5 hours ago
- I'm highly offended at this 1 day 13 hours ago
- > it's going to take several 1 day 18 hours ago
- There's an interesting 1 day 23 hours ago
- So I'm not the only one who 1 day 23 hours ago