Here's an interesting venture spotted at laughingsquid for New Yookas who want the fun of BBQ and slippy-slides, a time-share backyard. For $50 an hour (egads!) you can specify any add-on you want, hula-hoops, popcicles, playpools or any backyard fun you would like to pitch them. This little idea of bringing the serene of the suburbs into the inner city is the brainchild of the participation agency.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- A far more interesting use of 4 hours 1 min ago
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 7 hours 49 min ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 11 hours 5 min ago
- Some more background info on 11 hours 40 min ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 2 days 18 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 3 days 21 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 4 days 17 min ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 4 days 4 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 4 days 7 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 4 days 7 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 4 days 15 hours ago
- Emasing! 4 days 19 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.