This is either Rickrolling jumping the shark or fantabolous cheez at its very best depending on who you ask. Pleasing to kids who love Foster's, moms who like harmless cartoons and everyone in on the rickroll joke (ie, us internet hipster folk who watch adult swim) at the same time. Plus, Rick gets to show off that he still has all that wavy hair and can belt out the notes and be cute just like in the eighties. Is it a freudian slip that the voice over guy pronounced "phenom" as feNOM?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- But that reasoning doesn't 1 hour 21 min ago
- You forgot to mention that 1 hour 26 min ago
- Your gamergate link doesn't 1 hour 52 min ago
- I shouldn't threadjack again, 4 hours 20 min ago
- I like to have you're fantasy 7 hours 14 min ago
- That is completely false. She 11 hours 47 sec ago
- David, my apologies, I should 11 hours 42 min ago
- Correction: Reddit is no 14 hours 5 min ago
- I'm not sure what the editor 12 hours 27 min ago
- If Victoria had been Victor, 15 hours 41 min ago
- I just like that they had the 16 hours 42 min ago
- Another popular Reddit admin, 16 hours 46 min ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.