Mad magazine and ad agency Serviceplan in Germany have revived the Economist "light bulb" people sensor poster from way back in a spoof sure to make all adgrunts giggle a little. See, in the Economist poster, the light bulb came on when a person passed underneath it. In the MAD version, it shuts off. Har har har! A bit self-referental for my taste, but advertising people are probably the only consumer group who still buy Mad magazine and old Far Side cartoons so I'll let it slide. ;)
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Pretty much. :) 1 hour 58 min ago
- I was surpirsed to see this 1 hour 10 min ago
- Plus ça change, plus c'est la 19 hours 10 min ago
- This is a really moving 1 day 1 hour ago
- Woah, when that thing hot up 1 day 2 hours ago
- No. Not even then. 2 days 16 hours ago
- This ad would have been 2 days 16 hours ago
- They really need me in 2 days 17 hours ago
- Jani - if you were the bride 2 days 20 hours ago
- According to Gavin "The 3 days 16 hours ago
- It's not sour grapes to call 3 days 16 hours ago
- It was pretty funny, but in 3 days 17 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.