Dunlop makes "treadheads" for their guerrilla marketing campaign to reach the younger generations. ''We give them instructions to sit outside the car and exude the vibe of coolness with their shaved head and Dunlop tires,'' said account supervisor Brett Zaccardi of the Boston promotions firm Street Attack, sitting at the wheel of a 2002 silver Lexus with two of the six treadheads recruited by the company in his back seat. With dark sunglasses perched atop shaved heads, the six treadheads spent the Fourth of July weekend driving around Newbury Street and other high-end neighborhoods in the Lexus and two blue BMW convertibles. They dress in black, with a tire tread T-shirt that reads, ''What's up with my head."
Please donate to keep Adland alive Our Super Bowl Commercial Collection is the only one of its kind, and the only place in the world where you can watch every Super Bowl commercial ever made, all in one place.
However—hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 11 hours 3 min ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 days 15 hours ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 6 days 5 hours ago
- Dunno 6 days 15 hours ago
- All you need to do is 1 week 1 day ago
- Is it available in spain? 1 week 1 day ago
- Apparently this isn’t for the 1 week 1 day ago
- Niceeeeee!! 1 week 2 days ago
- This is required reading. 1 week 4 days ago
- My favourite is the "my 1 week 4 days ago
- Perl, Pearl, Ada, Claire, Boo 1 week 5 days ago
- Hahahahahahaha, this politics 2 weeks 3 hours ago