Dunlop makes "treadheads" for their guerrilla marketing campaign to reach the younger generations. ''We give them instructions to sit outside the car and exude the vibe of coolness with their shaved head and Dunlop tires,'' said account supervisor Brett Zaccardi of the Boston promotions firm Street Attack, sitting at the wheel of a 2002 silver Lexus with two of the six treadheads recruited by the company in his back seat. With dark sunglasses perched atop shaved heads, the six treadheads spent the Fourth of July weekend driving around Newbury Street and other high-end neighborhoods in the Lexus and two blue BMW convertibles. They dress in black, with a tire tread T-shirt that reads, ''What's up with my head."
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 1 hour 46 min ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 1 hour 59 min ago
- I like the animation. The 2 hours 15 min ago
- I haven't really cared for 2 hours 25 min ago
- I think it's harder to make a 2 hours 27 min ago
- Dank old memes are dank old 3 hours 7 min ago
- I read the italicized bit 3 hours 50 min ago
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 1 day 7 hours ago
- Fun fact, this story was 1 day 8 hours ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 1 day 17 hours ago
- I thought for sure that the 1 day 20 hours ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 2 days 8 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.