Remember back in 2000 when Philip Morris ran those nauseatingly transparent spots taking credit for the good it was doing for flood victims and battered women? And what did they get for their $100 million? Well, I don't think I'm sticking my neck out here when I say that all the allied bombers in World War 2 took less flak than PM. Now comes the tsunami. Have companies learned a lesson? For the most part, they have. The question is, have they gone too far this time?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- After looking over a few of 3 hours 47 min ago
- While I love some of it, such 4 days 18 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 6 days 10 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 6 days 14 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 6 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 13 hours ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 21 hours ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 21 hours ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 3 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 4 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 weeks 1 hour ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 3 weeks 3 days ago