Remember back in 2000 when Philip Morris ran those nauseatingly transparent spots taking credit for the good it was doing for flood victims and battered women? And what did they get for their $100 million? Well, I don't think I'm sticking my neck out here when I say that all the allied bombers in World War 2 took less flak than PM. Now comes the tsunami. Have companies learned a lesson? For the most part, they have. The question is, have they gone too far this time?
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- What was really offensive 45 min 17 sec ago
- Of course, it is humor to 58 min 33 sec ago
- Is your advertising campaign 16 hours 52 min ago
- Instant gym attachment! Good 17 hours 25 min ago
- Ima gonna find out. Here, 21 hours 58 min ago
- The best one here is Wiley 22 hours 2 min ago
- hahaha, they love cats, 22 hours 5 min ago
- Hahaha, they were great! 1 day 47 min ago
- This is so 90s my heads might 1 day 1 hour ago
- We must have lived in 17 hours 57 min ago
- While the copy is dumb, I'm 1 day 11 hours ago
- I was wondering when you'd 1 day 11 hours ago