"Giorgio Armani has gone off supermodels, preferring to fill his latest advertising campaign with owls. The male and female birds feature in the latest Emporio Armani and Giorgio Armani eyewear campaigns, where they model the latest Safilo-shades under the straplines 'Daywear for night owls' and 'That's what girls like: a real head turner'. "The fashion industry is often guilty of taking itself too seriously," Armani said of the campaign. "It therefore seems appropriate to launch the first Safilo manufactured Giorgio Armani and Emporio Armani eyewear collections with ironic advertising campaigns, which will get noticed because they break from this tradition." The Italian designer himself features in the campaign for the top line collection. Photographed by David McKnight, the ad in which he stars simply carries the line, "Eyewear from Giorgio Armani"."
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- This is very interesting, You 9 sec ago
- You can also opt for any of 1 hour 37 min ago
- Advertising people take note: 21 hours 24 min ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 day 1 hour ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 1 day ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 2 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 2 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 2 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 week 5 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 6 days 3 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 5 days ago