"Giorgio Armani has gone off supermodels, preferring to fill his latest advertising campaign with owls. The male and female birds feature in the latest Emporio Armani and Giorgio Armani eyewear campaigns, where they model the latest Safilo-shades under the straplines 'Daywear for night owls' and 'That's what girls like: a real head turner'. "The fashion industry is often guilty of taking itself too seriously," Armani said of the campaign. "It therefore seems appropriate to launch the first Safilo manufactured Giorgio Armani and Emporio Armani eyewear collections with ironic advertising campaigns, which will get noticed because they break from this tradition." The Italian designer himself features in the campaign for the top line collection. Photographed by David McKnight, the ad in which he stars simply carries the line, "Eyewear from Giorgio Armani"."
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I have to inquire, anyone 1 day 10 hours ago
- Yeah, I had an "oh COME ON" 1 day 10 hours ago
- I liked the concept, but 1 day 10 hours ago
- "Beautifully shot"?? The 1 day 11 hours ago
- Beautifully shot ad, but wow, 1 day 13 hours ago
- I got vision. I'll CEO your 2 days 1 hour ago
- That wallet is soooooo gonna 2 days 6 hours ago
- Styling of grandmas outfit 2 days 6 hours ago
- This is very true. She never 2 days 12 hours ago
- Mayer is only good for making 3 days 2 hours ago
- Nerdgasm! 3 days 8 hours ago
- :( 3 days 9 hours ago