"Giorgio Armani has gone off supermodels, preferring to fill his latest advertising campaign with owls. The male and female birds feature in the latest Emporio Armani and Giorgio Armani eyewear campaigns, where they model the latest Safilo-shades under the straplines 'Daywear for night owls' and 'That's what girls like: a real head turner'. "The fashion industry is often guilty of taking itself too seriously," Armani said of the campaign. "It therefore seems appropriate to launch the first Safilo manufactured Giorgio Armani and Emporio Armani eyewear collections with ironic advertising campaigns, which will get noticed because they break from this tradition." The Italian designer himself features in the campaign for the top line collection. Photographed by David McKnight, the ad in which he stars simply carries the line, "Eyewear from Giorgio Armani"."
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- A far more interesting use of 1 hour 18 min ago
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 5 hours 6 min ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 8 hours 22 min ago
- Some more background info on 8 hours 57 min ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 2 days 15 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 3 days 19 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 3 days 21 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 4 days 2 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 4 days 4 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 4 days 5 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 4 days 12 hours ago
- Emasing! 4 days 16 hours ago