"Giorgio Armani has gone off supermodels, preferring to fill his latest advertising campaign with owls. The male and female birds feature in the latest Emporio Armani and Giorgio Armani eyewear campaigns, where they model the latest Safilo-shades under the straplines 'Daywear for night owls' and 'That's what girls like: a real head turner'. "The fashion industry is often guilty of taking itself too seriously," Armani said of the campaign. "It therefore seems appropriate to launch the first Safilo manufactured Giorgio Armani and Emporio Armani eyewear collections with ironic advertising campaigns, which will get noticed because they break from this tradition." The Italian designer himself features in the campaign for the top line collection. Photographed by David McKnight, the ad in which he stars simply carries the line, "Eyewear from Giorgio Armani"."
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Tumors or throat http://goo 39 min 32 sec ago
- I thought for sure that the 3 hours 22 min ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 14 hours 25 min ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 19 hours 33 min ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 1 day 22 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 1 day 21 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 2 days 57 min ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 2 days 1 hour ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 2 days 1 hour ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 3 days 33 sec ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 3 days 3 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 3 days 8 hours ago