"Giorgio Armani has gone off supermodels, preferring to fill his latest advertising campaign with owls. The male and female birds feature in the latest Emporio Armani and Giorgio Armani eyewear campaigns, where they model the latest Safilo-shades under the straplines 'Daywear for night owls' and 'That's what girls like: a real head turner'. "The fashion industry is often guilty of taking itself too seriously," Armani said of the campaign. "It therefore seems appropriate to launch the first Safilo manufactured Giorgio Armani and Emporio Armani eyewear collections with ironic advertising campaigns, which will get noticed because they break from this tradition." The Italian designer himself features in the campaign for the top line collection. Photographed by David McKnight, the ad in which he stars simply carries the line, "Eyewear from Giorgio Armani"."
Please donate to keep Adland alive Our Super Bowl Commercial Collection is the only one of its kind, and the only place in the world where you can watch every Super Bowl commercial ever made, all in one place.
However—hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 day 8 hours ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 2 days 7 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 4 days 11 hours ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 1 week 1 day ago
- Dunno 1 week 1 day ago
- All you need to do is 1 week 3 days ago
- Is it available in spain? 1 week 3 days ago
- Apparently this isn’t for the 1 week 3 days ago
- Niceeeeee!! 1 week 4 days ago
- This is required reading. 1 week 6 days ago
- My favourite is the "my 1 week 6 days ago
- Perl, Pearl, Ada, Claire, Boo 2 weeks 10 hours ago