It was only a matter of time I guess, but I just heard this morning that the actor who plays Joe (Jeff Douglas) on the Molson Canadian 'I Am Canadian' rant spot has moved to Los Angeles to pursue his career in the states. I guess his head got too big for this country (even though we are the second largest one in the world, as he once so enthusiastically informed us). Talk about biting the (mittened) hand that feeds you! Let's hope when he says to his new L.A. employers 'about my salary...' they don't misunderstand his Canuck accent and give him an old boot in payment instead. Well, we all know where he'll end up anyway. In a made for TV movie with Gary Coleman and Richard Hatch.
Error messageWarning: fopen(/var/www/sites/default/files/.ht.filecache/cache_bootstrap-variables): failed to open stream: No space left on device in DrupalFileCache->set() (line 238 of /var/www/sites/all/modules/filecache/filecache.inc).
- Good analogy. Nice soundscape 17 hours 23 min ago
- I had three of those phones I 18 hours 11 sec ago
- One more, Fusion: "Peter 2 days 6 hours ago
- The argument that citizens 2 days 8 hours ago
- Yes indeed, see the update 2 days 8 hours ago
- Welp. How long before that 2 days 8 hours ago
- Money well spent. 2 days 20 hours ago
- Looks like Peter Thiel 2 days 20 hours ago
- Comment from MSNBC host Chris 2 days 20 hours ago
- Pearl clutching (or salt) 2 days 21 hours ago
- I thought it was the Lizard 2 days 22 hours ago
- Such lies. Everyone knows The 3 days 3 hours ago