It's Friday the 13th so it seems a good a time as any to giggle a little at George Ellis hilarious copywriter infographic that started the rounds on the web last week. The giggle-worthy twist here being that the word accessories was spelled with three s's until @lucalepori spoke up on Wednesday. While you're at George's site, check out his work for Shiner beer, that live band billboard idea is pretty nice. You can also follow him on twitter @thegeorgereport. Don't tell @lucalepori about this place, I make tenthousand typos a day. Shhh! Mums the word.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Advertising people take note: 7 hours 29 min ago
- The smiley face. o_0 11 hours 38 min ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 19 hours ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 1 day ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 1 day ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 week 4 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 5 days 13 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 22 hours ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Dunno 2 weeks 4 days ago
- All you need to do is 2 weeks 6 days ago