It's Friday the 13th so it seems a good a time as any to giggle a little at George Ellis hilarious copywriter infographic that started the rounds on the web last week. The giggle-worthy twist here being that the word accessories was spelled with three s's until @lucalepori spoke up on Wednesday. While you're at George's site, check out his work for Shiner beer, that live band billboard idea is pretty nice. You can also follow him on twitter @thegeorgereport. Don't tell @lucalepori about this place, I make tenthousand typos a day. Shhh! Mums the word.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- They should have made it 58 min 19 sec ago
- They should have rushed 2 hours 33 min ago
- Not sure what is better, the 7 hours 48 min ago
- This is amazing. 1 day 1 hour ago
- Same agency made Poo Purri! 1 day 1 hour ago
- I can't believe I watched 1 day 1 hour ago
- Very emotional, holy hell. 1 day 2 hours ago
- Many ad blocker alternatives 1 day 15 hours ago
- That's a nice insight into 1 day 19 hours ago
- FWAI I'm on Safari and have 1 day 19 hours ago
- You have an amazing feature 1 day 19 hours ago
- That is uncomfortable. I can 1 day 19 hours ago