It's Friday the 13th so it seems a good a time as any to giggle a little at George Ellis hilarious copywriter infographic that started the rounds on the web last week. The giggle-worthy twist here being that the word accessories was spelled with three s's until @lucalepori spoke up on Wednesday. While you're at George's site, check out his work for Shiner beer, that live band billboard idea is pretty nice. You can also follow him on twitter @thegeorgereport. Don't tell @lucalepori about this place, I make tenthousand typos a day. Shhh! Mums the word.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- CARLI ALEXANDER 4 hours 58 min ago
- Tumors or throat http://goo 6 hours 1 min ago
- I thought for sure that the 8 hours 44 min ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 19 hours 47 min ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 1 day 56 min ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 2 days 3 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 2 days 3 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 2 days 6 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 2 days 6 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 2 days 7 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 3 days 5 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 3 days 8 hours ago