Beef. It's What's For Dinner campaign funding found unconstitutional. "A federal appeals court on Tuesday ruled that the beef industry's marketing program is unconstitutional because it violates the free speech rights by forcing beef producers to pay for the ads. The decision by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit upheld a lower-court ruling against collecting marketing fees from cattle producers that went to the Cattlemen's Beef Promotion and Research Board. The fee, $1 per head of cattle, was authorized under 1985's Beef Promotion and Research Act."
This decision will most likely have reaching affects on the milk, orange juice, pork, potato, and other similar marketing programs.
- Augmentation is a breast 1 sec ago
- This "boycott" idea, that 20 hours 20 min ago
- I grow weary of the argument 1 day 12 hours ago
- -Jason? What do you make of 1 day 23 hours ago
- This article has nothing to 2 days 10 hours ago
- He is not being arrested or 2 days 10 hours ago
- I'm not sure This article has 1 day 20 hours ago
- Back in the old days. We had 2 days 16 hours ago
- These idiots are only hurting 2 days 21 hours ago
- They are doing more than 2 days 18 hours ago
- That's some nice false 3 days 1 hour ago
- If you're familiar with his 3 days 4 hours ago