For ad folk, "PG" refers to a style of safe, over-tested advertising popularized by Proctor & Gamble. In recent years, P&G has made pronouncements and organizational moves toward breaking this stereotype. However, according to a recent stink over fresh Old Spice deodorant spots, some think the P&G creative process is still the pits.
Error messageWarning: fopen(/var/www/sites/default/files/.ht.filecache/cache_bootstrap-variables): failed to open stream: No space left on device in DrupalFileCache->set() (line 168 of /var/www/sites/all/modules/filecache/filecache.inc).
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- congrat David Hsia! hope that 5 hours 10 min ago
- A nice fashion film you 5 hours 33 min ago
- Tom, some friendly advice, 18 hours 20 min ago
- I'll just teach you one thing 2 days 16 hours ago
- Tack! 2 days 22 hours ago
- italy has changed a lot since 3 days 49 min ago
- That name is still the worst 3 days 1 hour ago
- Hey Kid Sleepy 3 days 6 hours ago
- "could be in theory?" So in 3 days 11 hours ago
- That's a problem, especially 3 days 16 hours ago
- That's the thing, the mayor 3 days 17 hours ago
- I'm curious if this applies 3 days 19 hours ago