Supposedly, CBS moved their own promo ads out of the first half to attract those advertisers who could be still be debating getting in on the action. Rumors say that as of Thursday morning, there were at least two :30 spots left for this Sunday's Super Bowl game. The price has been brought down to $1.9 million per spot from $2.3 million. As CNN/Money mentioned in an article two weeks ago, Apple wasn't going to advertising, but did inquire how many spots were left. Maybe, just maybe, they were waiting for this.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 4 hours 20 min ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 9 hours 29 min ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 1 day 12 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 1 day 11 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 1 day 14 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 1 day 15 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 1 day 15 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 2 days 13 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 2 days 17 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 2 days 22 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 3 days 6 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 3 days 6 hours ago