Supposedly, CBS moved their own promo ads out of the first half to attract those advertisers who could be still be debating getting in on the action. Rumors say that as of Thursday morning, there were at least two :30 spots left for this Sunday's Super Bowl game. The price has been brought down to $1.9 million per spot from $2.3 million. As CNN/Money mentioned in an article two weeks ago, Apple wasn't going to advertising, but did inquire how many spots were left. Maybe, just maybe, they were waiting for this.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Thanks! We will also continue 12 hours 28 min ago
- Nice blog keep up the good 12 hours 29 min ago
- Yes it is. It kind of feels 1 day 10 hours ago
- I live in Ottawa. I am 1 day 11 hours ago
- Apologies. 3 days 10 hours ago
- Geez. Already in the second 3 days 10 hours ago
- Lethalink, the dog in the 3 days 19 hours ago
- This Carl's Jr ad is no 3 days 19 hours ago
- Maybe so, especially with 4 days 13 hours ago
- I agree with your choices. 5 days 21 hours ago
- You tell 'em! Two years after 6 days 35 min ago
- Probably because of your 6 days 9 hours ago