The rumours were already buzzing this morning as Resume sent out SMS's speculating that Diesels latest "Africa" campaign was tipped to be the winner. Arnold worldwide were the second favorites, with their volkswagen campaign. The Diesel campaign, based on a theme where Africa is the richest continent, engaging in overblown internet bubble economy hype, and europe/us act the third world as fake headlines in newspapers, got a lot of media attention and sometimes slack for racism. In old Diesel/Paradiset tradition the campaign contained a couple of in-jokes, though, since everyone on the planet heard of Boo.com, everyone was in on the "Loo.kom" joke. Well folks, is it, as was said earlier this year on Resume's commentpages, the best campaign Diesel and Paradiset produced together? Or do you have another favorite? Is it worthy of the Grand Prix?
However—hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 day 11 hours ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 2 days 11 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 4 days 15 hours ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 1 week 1 day ago
- Dunno 1 week 1 day ago
- All you need to do is 1 week 3 days ago
- Is it available in spain? 1 week 3 days ago
- Apparently this isn’t for the 1 week 3 days ago
- Niceeeeee!! 1 week 4 days ago
- This is required reading. 1 week 6 days ago
- My favourite is the "my 1 week 6 days ago
- Perl, Pearl, Ada, Claire, Boo 2 weeks 13 hours ago