The rumours were already buzzing this morning as Resume sent out SMS's speculating that Diesels latest "Africa" campaign was tipped to be the winner. Arnold worldwide were the second favorites, with their volkswagen campaign. The Diesel campaign, based on a theme where Africa is the richest continent, engaging in overblown internet bubble economy hype, and europe/us act the third world as fake headlines in newspapers, got a lot of media attention and sometimes slack for racism. In old Diesel/Paradiset tradition the campaign contained a couple of in-jokes, though, since everyone on the planet heard of Boo.com, everyone was in on the "Loo.kom" joke. Well folks, is it, as was said earlier this year on Resume's commentpages, the best campaign Diesel and Paradiset produced together? Or do you have another favorite? Is it worthy of the Grand Prix?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- This commercial is offensive. 14 hours 42 min ago
- The mute button was made for 18 hours 5 min ago
- There are now only 224,018 1 day 5 hours ago
- I believe our current outrage 1 day 5 hours ago
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 1 day 14 hours ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 1 day 19 hours ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 1 day 19 hours ago
- You know, I didn't see this 2 days 3 hours ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 2 days 6 hours ago
- Offensive commercials. I 2 days 11 hours ago
- Contrary to what you think 2 days 11 hours ago
- The ad continues to run and 2 days 11 hours ago