Outdoor gear clothing company Patagonia and online auction house eBay have announced a new partnership, the Common Threads Initiative. If you join them on eBay, you can buy, sell, repair and re-use old durable and much loved Patagonia gear. Yes, that's right a clothing brand is asking you not to buy their new clothes. Makes complete sense for this outdoor clothing brand to encourage less throw-away consumption which we all know isn't good for mother earth, provider of the great outdoors where Patagonia is worn. Still, an interesting move. Check out this search where you can find lots of used Patagonia gear.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- That is completely false. She 24 min 34 sec ago
- David, my apologies, I should 1 hour 6 min ago
- Correction: Reddit is no 3 hours 29 min ago
- I'm not sure what the editor 1 hour 50 min ago
- If Victoria had been Victor, 5 hours 4 min ago
- I just like that they had the 6 hours 6 min ago
- Another popular Reddit admin, 6 hours 10 min ago
- Being a CEO does that mean 6 hours 47 min ago
- P.S Lest we put this 1 day 1 hour ago
- Threadjack: "Thanks for your 1 day 1 hour ago
- Huh, they visually reminded 1 day 2 hours ago
- This is so bad its 1 day 11 hours ago