Outdoor gear clothing company Patagonia and online auction house eBay have announced a new partnership, the Common Threads Initiative. If you join them on eBay, you can buy, sell, repair and re-use old durable and much loved Patagonia gear. Yes, that's right a clothing brand is asking you not to buy their new clothes. Makes complete sense for this outdoor clothing brand to encourage less throw-away consumption which we all know isn't good for mother earth, provider of the great outdoors where Patagonia is worn. Still, an interesting move. Check out this search where you can find lots of used Patagonia gear.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
Comments: 7 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- The girl is painfully 3 hours 50 min ago
- I can not but thank you for 6 hours 47 min ago
- This is a beautiful ad for 13 hours 15 min ago
- > implying that they don't 1 day 7 hours ago
- Has anyone found this song by 1 day 13 hours ago
- I didn't know Dorothy 1 day 23 hours ago
- There is such a thing? The 2 days 3 hours ago
- That's the cutest "I'm trying 2 days 3 hours ago
- It sneaks up on you...because 2 days 3 hours ago
- Wow, talk about a total 2 days 5 hours ago
- Nice try, David. But this is 2 days 6 hours ago
- congrat David Hsia! hope that 2 days 14 hours ago