Outdoor gear clothing company Patagonia and online auction house eBay have announced a new partnership, the Common Threads Initiative. If you join them on eBay, you can buy, sell, repair and re-use old durable and much loved Patagonia gear. Yes, that's right a clothing brand is asking you not to buy their new clothes. Makes complete sense for this outdoor clothing brand to encourage less throw-away consumption which we all know isn't good for mother earth, provider of the great outdoors where Patagonia is worn. Still, an interesting move. Check out this search where you can find lots of used Patagonia gear.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 1 day 3 hours ago
- Fun fact, this story was 1 day 4 hours ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 1 day 13 hours ago
- I thought for sure that the 1 day 16 hours ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 2 days 3 hours ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 2 days 9 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 3 days 12 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 3 days 11 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 3 days 14 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 3 days 14 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 3 days 15 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 4 days 13 hours ago