Outdoor gear clothing company Patagonia and online auction house eBay have announced a new partnership, the Common Threads Initiative. If you join them on eBay, you can buy, sell, repair and re-use old durable and much loved Patagonia gear. Yes, that's right a clothing brand is asking you not to buy their new clothes. Makes complete sense for this outdoor clothing brand to encourage less throw-away consumption which we all know isn't good for mother earth, provider of the great outdoors where Patagonia is worn. Still, an interesting move. Check out this search where you can find lots of used Patagonia gear.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It would appear that 13 min 3 sec ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 1 hour 1 min ago
- While I love some of it, such 4 days 23 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 6 days 15 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 6 days 19 hours ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 3 hours ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 18 hours ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 4 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 4 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 weeks 6 hours ago