Outdoor gear clothing company Patagonia and online auction house eBay have announced a new partnership, the Common Threads Initiative. If you join them on eBay, you can buy, sell, repair and re-use old durable and much loved Patagonia gear. Yes, that's right a clothing brand is asking you not to buy their new clothes. Makes complete sense for this outdoor clothing brand to encourage less throw-away consumption which we all know isn't good for mother earth, provider of the great outdoors where Patagonia is worn. Still, an interesting move. Check out this search where you can find lots of used Patagonia gear.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I HATE these commercials. It 10 hours 27 min ago
- This is the most irritating 12 hours 40 min ago
- Whomever did Zanna Roberts 14 hours 11 min ago
- We don't have the talent 15 hours 59 min ago
- Who is the girl in the window 16 hours 4 min ago
- how do i print name in blank 1 day 1 hour ago
- how do i get to the site 1 day 1 hour ago
- I hate hate hate this stupid 1 day 9 hours ago
- The more I look at this the 1 day 19 hours ago
- Sorry but the producers of 1 day 21 hours ago
- Now if only Twitter would do 1 day 21 hours ago
- We can be sure it'll get 2 days 1 hour ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.