It was bound to happen sooner or later. Perfomance enhancing drugs have been at the center of one sport controversy after another lately, from weightlifting to major league baseball. Now comes word that one of the United States' hottest creative talents, Kevin Roddy, may in fact be forced to return all those bowls and pencils. What's the world coming to?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 1 hour 29 min ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 4 hours 4 min ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 4 hours 9 min ago
- You know what isn't short? 5 hours 31 min ago
- I bet the writer is a short 13 hours 20 min ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 16 hours 28 min ago
- Robert Palmer was an 20 hours 1 min ago
- So who is going to complain 20 hours 37 min ago
- I'm really fed up with "lets 1 day 33 min ago
- They can't handle the dank 1 day 1 hour ago
- Not only won't they remember 1 day 1 hour ago
- ok, let's make no deal so a 1 day 3 hours ago