PETA never resting in their quest to offend everyone have found a new group to tick off, with their badly coiffed men in drag prancing in the Doo Dah Parade with "Fur is a drag" posters they've now managed to tick off transgendered people as well. Way to go PETA; your bingo card of populace to offend is soon all full up, you might win the giant chocolate bunny after all.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 16 hours 3 min ago
- > I don't even think people 1 day 19 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 1 day 22 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 2 days 2 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 2 days 5 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 2 days 5 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 2 days 13 hours ago
- Emasing! 2 days 16 hours ago
- Love these. 2 days 17 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 3 days 7 min ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 3 days 7 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 3 days 21 hours ago