Philips have learned from Carousel that they best way to show off a cinematic telly is to show off films themselves, and with the new incarnation of cinema.philips.com DDB & Philips engaged RSA films to help tell the story. What story? That's the fun part, with a script consisting of only five lines, RSA's five eager directors all made a film in different genres, using the same exact words to tell wildly different stories.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Emasing! 44 min 17 sec ago
- Love these. 1 hour 44 min ago
- HA! Cute. 7 hours 52 min ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 15 hours 27 min ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 1 day 4 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 1 day 5 hours ago
- There's one example. 2 days 7 min ago
- I was a member of a pretty 2 days 5 hours ago
- "Basically I think the ad is 2 days 5 hours ago
- Sorry KS, but I'm going to 2 days 8 hours ago
- >functioning alcoholic who 3 days 4 hours ago
- This seems like so incredibly 3 days 12 hours ago