Have you seen the Puppet Agency? It's a flash site with embedded flash youtube videos (sheesh!) where someone with a very wry sense of humor clearly spent a lot of time filming puppets act out ad agency stereotypes. And by stereotypes I mean the characters shout a lot and the jokes are ancient. Yeah, the creative director yells at the account exec, the account coordinator is clueless and offends the client, the creative team pad their timesheets and play "solitaire". On their macs? Here are the first three episodes - looks like Puppet Agency are prepared to have at least nine episodes up soon. The most interesting thing about this website is that you can tell your own horror story of ad agency mayhem.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- I've drunk that. Not 1 day 4 hours ago
- Don't see anything wrong with 1 day 4 hours ago
- very cool 1 day 7 hours ago
- This is so many layers of 1 day 9 hours ago
- Yeah the "protect your senses 1 day 19 hours ago
- Love the tagline, too. 1 day 20 hours ago
- There's an interview with 2 days 4 hours ago
- ha ha ha ha ha. +1 2 days 10 hours ago
- I would just like to state 2 days 11 hours ago
- Sam, "lets bring back 2 days 15 hours ago
- It has always disturbed me 2 days 17 hours ago
- Wouldn't they just spread the 2 days 19 hours ago