Have you seen the Puppet Agency? It's a flash site with embedded flash youtube videos (sheesh!) where someone with a very wry sense of humor clearly spent a lot of time filming puppets act out ad agency stereotypes. And by stereotypes I mean the characters shout a lot and the jokes are ancient. Yeah, the creative director yells at the account exec, the account coordinator is clueless and offends the client, the creative team pad their timesheets and play "solitaire". On their macs? Here are the first three episodes - looks like Puppet Agency are prepared to have at least nine episodes up soon. The most interesting thing about this website is that you can tell your own horror story of ad agency mayhem.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Love the insight. No one 12 hours 3 min ago
- What about the the abused 2 days 14 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing your 3 days 18 hours ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 3 days 19 hours ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 4 days 9 hours ago
- oh by the way, just found 4 days 10 hours ago
- One of the more interesting 4 days 14 hours ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 4 days 17 hours ago
- *magnificent that is lol 4 days 21 hours ago
- I think the Tree Book Tree 4 days 21 hours ago
- The only thing that popped 5 days 21 hours ago
- Johns are every day men. 6 days 1 hour ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.