Brian Madden ( @brianmadden ) made a remark about the Quest Software Logo, saying it looked like it was from 1992 and needed updating. Now, as every designer knows, Logotypes aren't things to be changed lightly, and certainly shouldn't cost 5 dollars or less. Logos become the face of a company, and companies become attached to their logos. Quest President and CEO Doug Garn decided to respond to Brian directly, showing off his logofied surfboard and a new spiffy way of introducing the logo. In the end he promises to buy Brian a new watch if 500 people retweet #iLoveBrian. Brain, I think you were just pwned in the best way possible. Smile, you might get a watch out of it.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Amazing blog! Do you have any 3 hours 6 min ago
- While I love some of it, such 1 day 10 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 3 days 2 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 3 days 6 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 3 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 4 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 4 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 4 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 13 hours ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 1 day ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 3 weeks 7 hours ago