These strange denim creatures recently appeared in Union sq. San Francisco. They hang around quietly, not making a fuss inviting passers by to give them a glance. That they are across the street from the large Levis store and dressed in the latest denim is about the only clue you'll have to them being ads for levis.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 12 hours 4 min ago
- Fun fact, this story was 12 hours 38 min ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 21 hours 23 min ago
- I thought for sure that the 1 day 1 hour ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 1 day 12 hours ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 1 day 17 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 2 days 20 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 2 days 19 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 2 days 22 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 2 days 23 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 2 days 23 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 3 days 21 hours ago