Most everyone in the US ad biz knows that Hal Riney got canned a while back by Saturn after a dozen years of working together, but Automotive News now tells us the story via the mouth of the person that made the difficult decision. If you want a bit of insight into how a client thinks, click here for VP Jill Lajdziak's interview. Nothing earthshattering, but it's nice to see things from the other side... After all, that's one of the things we're supposed to be good at.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I still sing but with some 1 hour 59 min ago
- I think you are fantastic, 2 hours 2 min ago
- Actually, I know who I won't 4 hours 34 min ago
- That's a powerful film right 14 hours 12 min ago
- A far more interesting use of 1 day 7 min ago
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 1 day 3 hours ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 1 day 7 hours ago
- Some more background info on 1 day 7 hours ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 3 days 14 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 4 days 18 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 4 days 20 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 5 days 1 hour ago