So @aramique from @syrupnyc tells me "I made a music vid shot in first-person on ipod nano and used youtube annotations for interactive story", and before I know it, I'm watching Mercy from Riot in Paris about to get his freak on with his girl. Ah, but there's a choice at the end of the clip - since I'm not interested in watching that I send him to meet Pete on the train, and witness them steal a subway musicians black guitar before they run into trouble in the form of a gang of fashion disasters attempting to rob an old lady. Trying to set the guys karma right, I tell them to save the lady, and it turns out she can rap. You'll have to explore the other avenues yourself.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- This commercial is offensive. 2 hours 30 min ago
- The mute button was made for 5 hours 52 min ago
- There are now only 224,018 16 hours 59 min ago
- I believe our current outrage 17 hours 21 min ago
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 1 day 2 hours ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 1 day 7 hours ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 1 day 7 hours ago
- You know, I didn't see this 1 day 14 hours ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 1 day 18 hours ago
- Offensive commercials. I 1 day 22 hours ago
- Contrary to what you think 1 day 23 hours ago
- The ad continues to run and 1 day 23 hours ago