Brandon over at TextURL has noted extreme similarities in 'exclusive' taglines as of late. Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else. A favorite pastime of the sloganmaven, who compared all the the underestimated taglines, he collects adslogans all day and all night. Perhaps Hummer Mercedes and Sony should have given him a call before going ahead with those lines.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 13 hours 45 min ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 13 hours 7 min ago
- You also simply ignored the 16 hours 11 min ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 16 hours 38 min ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 16 hours 53 min ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 1 day 15 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 1 day 18 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 1 day 23 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 2 days 7 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 2 days 7 hours ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 2 days 9 hours ago
- While I think you've turned 2 days 10 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.