We thank you for all you did for us, Mr. Jobs. From the Mac to Pixar, you inspired us and gave us the tools to find our own. You powered our G4s while we worked late into the night on comps. The gentle glow of the apple logo was like our nightlight as we crafted copy into the wee hours. Your appreciation for beautiful and simple design was our muse. You drove us. Challenged us. And left a indelible mark. Thank you. You shall be missed.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Die letzten Spurt der 5 hours 50 min ago
- That's a powerful film right 8 hours 44 min ago
- A far more interesting use of 18 hours 38 min ago
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 22 hours 26 min ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 1 day 1 hour ago
- Some more background info on 1 day 2 hours ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 3 days 8 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 4 days 12 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 4 days 14 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 4 days 19 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 4 days 21 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 4 days 22 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.