Jessica Hische has made sure that all her freelancing colleagues in the world will remember her name by creating the "Should I work for free" flowchart we will all be hanging in our offices. She is also a crazy person and knows full well that we are all nerds, she did it in html & css so Google translate can magically re-do the chart into any language. I just checked the chart regarding a free project I have next week, and wehey, I get Double karma points. Next week: tips on how to make a delicious pot-roast dinner out of karma and kudos, with a side-salad of fresh attaboy.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- tl;dr : , meanwhile 1 hour 55 min ago
- Again though, it's the 1 hour 58 min ago
- Honestly, I don't think Mr. 9 hours 1 min ago
- I'd also like to add one more 2 days 5 hours ago
- This commercial is offensive. 3 days 7 hours ago
- The mute button was made for 3 days 11 hours ago
- There are now only 224,018 3 days 22 hours ago
- I believe our current outrage 3 days 22 hours ago
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 4 days 7 hours ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 4 days 12 hours ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 4 days 12 hours ago
- You know, I didn't see this 4 days 20 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.