Jessica Hische has made sure that all her freelancing colleagues in the world will remember her name by creating the "Should I work for free" flowchart we will all be hanging in our offices. She is also a crazy person and knows full well that we are all nerds, she did it in html & css so Google translate can magically re-do the chart into any language. I just checked the chart regarding a free project I have next week, and wehey, I get Double karma points. Next week: tips on how to make a delicious pot-roast dinner out of karma and kudos, with a side-salad of fresh attaboy.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- HA! Cute. 7 min 20 sec ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 7 hours 41 min ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 21 hours 12 min ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 21 hours 20 min ago
- There's one example. 1 day 16 hours ago
- I was a member of a pretty 1 day 21 hours ago
- "Basically I think the ad is 1 day 21 hours ago
- Sorry KS, but I'm going to 2 days 39 min ago
- >functioning alcoholic who 2 days 20 hours ago
- This seems like so incredibly 3 days 4 hours ago
- In December I'm moving to 3 days 7 hours ago
- The commercial would have 4 days 2 hours ago