Jessica Hische has made sure that all her freelancing colleagues in the world will remember her name by creating the "Should I work for free" flowchart we will all be hanging in our offices. She is also a crazy person and knows full well that we are all nerds, she did it in html & css so Google translate can magically re-do the chart into any language. I just checked the chart regarding a free project I have next week, and wehey, I get Double karma points. Next week: tips on how to make a delicious pot-roast dinner out of karma and kudos, with a side-salad of fresh attaboy.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 22 hours 25 min ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 21 hours 47 min ago
- You also simply ignored the 1 day 50 min ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 1 day 1 hour ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 1 day 1 hour ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 1 day 23 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 2 days 2 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 2 days 8 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 2 days 16 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 2 days 16 hours ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 2 days 18 hours ago
- While I think you've turned 2 days 18 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.