Jessica Hische has made sure that all her freelancing colleagues in the world will remember her name by creating the "Should I work for free" flowchart we will all be hanging in our offices. She is also a crazy person and knows full well that we are all nerds, she did it in html & css so Google translate can magically re-do the chart into any language. I just checked the chart regarding a free project I have next week, and wehey, I get Double karma points. Next week: tips on how to make a delicious pot-roast dinner out of karma and kudos, with a side-salad of fresh attaboy.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Sounds like it's just Stefan 13 hours 46 min ago
- Ha ha ha! 1 day 8 hours ago
- It would appear that 2 days 8 hours ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 2 days 9 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 1 week 8 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 1 day ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 2 days ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 3 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 6 days ago