Jessica Hische has made sure that all her freelancing colleagues in the world will remember her name by creating the "Should I work for free" flowchart we will all be hanging in our offices. She is also a crazy person and knows full well that we are all nerds, she did it in html & css so Google translate can magically re-do the chart into any language. I just checked the chart regarding a free project I have next week, and wehey, I get Double karma points. Next week: tips on how to make a delicious pot-roast dinner out of karma and kudos, with a side-salad of fresh attaboy.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 17 hours 14 min ago
- Fun fact, this story was 17 hours 48 min ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 1 day 2 hours ago
- I thought for sure that the 1 day 6 hours ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 1 day 17 hours ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 1 day 22 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 3 days 1 hour ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 3 days 51 min ago
- You also simply ignored the 3 days 3 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 3 days 4 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 3 days 4 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 4 days 2 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.