When CP&B sent us the BK link Sith Sense and it roamed adlist last Tuesday, we were highly amused by it, and a tad dissapointed that the site was so swamped that it could barely respond. Mucho popular viral from the get-go. When the "service unavailable" messages calmed down our troop of testers managed to challenge Vader. John said "For me, Darth froze on question 12, "does it have a hard outer shell?" So the evil one never guessed I was thinking of Pez dispensers." Abbey managed to go all the way through and stumped Darth with thinking of a coffee cup. Not just any old coffee cup..... Now that traffic is a bit better, you go ahead and try, see if you can outwit the evil one. For old school internet nerds, yes it's that classic twenty questions game, just dressed up in flash.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Above i identified some 49 min 54 sec ago
- Will the target audience even 1 hour 13 min ago
- For certain areas http:/ 5 hours 20 min ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 8 hours 30 min ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 16 hours 24 min ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 16 hours 37 min ago
- I like the animation. The 12 hours 30 min ago
- I haven't really cared for 17 hours 3 min ago
- I think it's harder to make a 17 hours 5 min ago
- Dank old memes are dank old 17 hours 45 min ago
- I read the italicized bit 18 hours 29 min ago
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 1 day 22 hours ago