When CP&B sent us the BK link Sith Sense and it roamed adlist last Tuesday, we were highly amused by it, and a tad dissapointed that the site was so swamped that it could barely respond. Mucho popular viral from the get-go. When the "service unavailable" messages calmed down our troop of testers managed to challenge Vader. John said "For me, Darth froze on question 12, "does it have a hard outer shell?" So the evil one never guessed I was thinking of Pez dispensers." Abbey managed to go all the way through and stumped Darth with thinking of a coffee cup. Not just any old coffee cup..... Now that traffic is a bit better, you go ahead and try, see if you can outwit the evil one. For old school internet nerds, yes it's that classic twenty questions game, just dressed up in flash.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- While I love some of it, such 1 day 20 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 3 days 12 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 3 days 16 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 4 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 4 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 4 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 4 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 23 hours ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 1 day ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 3 weeks 16 hours ago
- Dunno 3 weeks 1 day ago