When CP&B sent us the BK link Sith Sense and it roamed adlist last Tuesday, we were highly amused by it, and a tad dissapointed that the site was so swamped that it could barely respond. Mucho popular viral from the get-go. When the "service unavailable" messages calmed down our troop of testers managed to challenge Vader. John said "For me, Darth froze on question 12, "does it have a hard outer shell?" So the evil one never guessed I was thinking of Pez dispensers." Abbey managed to go all the way through and stumped Darth with thinking of a coffee cup. Not just any old coffee cup..... Now that traffic is a bit better, you go ahead and try, see if you can outwit the evil one. For old school internet nerds, yes it's that classic twenty questions game, just dressed up in flash.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Many ad blocker alternatives 3 hours 22 min ago
- That's a nice insight into 8 hours 13 min ago
- FWAI I'm on Safari and have 8 hours 15 min ago
- You have an amazing feature 8 hours 16 min ago
- That is uncomfortable. I can 8 hours 17 min ago
- It certainly doesn't help to 8 hours 28 min ago
- Wanna feel like you're really 13 hours 18 min ago
- Feels like we're back in 1980 13 hours 20 min ago
- Jen's so funny in this ad. 13 hours 37 min ago
- Some people may block ads 14 hours 12 min ago
- All the best Jen! 16 hours 50 min ago
- Not sure why we'd be baffled 17 hours 5 min ago