When CP&B sent us the BK link Sith Sense and it roamed adlist last Tuesday, we were highly amused by it, and a tad dissapointed that the site was so swamped that it could barely respond. Mucho popular viral from the get-go. When the "service unavailable" messages calmed down our troop of testers managed to challenge Vader. John said "For me, Darth froze on question 12, "does it have a hard outer shell?" So the evil one never guessed I was thinking of Pez dispensers." Abbey managed to go all the way through and stumped Darth with thinking of a coffee cup. Not just any old coffee cup..... Now that traffic is a bit better, you go ahead and try, see if you can outwit the evil one. For old school internet nerds, yes it's that classic twenty questions game, just dressed up in flash.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 10 hours 23 min ago
- > I don't even think people 1 day 14 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 1 day 16 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 1 day 21 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 1 day 23 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 2 days 10 min ago
- "Who knew there was this much 2 days 7 hours ago
- Emasing! 2 days 11 hours ago
- Love these. 2 days 12 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 2 days 18 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 3 days 2 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 3 days 15 hours ago