When CP&B sent us the BK link Sith Sense and it roamed adlist last Tuesday, we were highly amused by it, and a tad dissapointed that the site was so swamped that it could barely respond. Mucho popular viral from the get-go. When the "service unavailable" messages calmed down our troop of testers managed to challenge Vader. John said "For me, Darth froze on question 12, "does it have a hard outer shell?" So the evil one never guessed I was thinking of Pez dispensers." Abbey managed to go all the way through and stumped Darth with thinking of a coffee cup. Not just any old coffee cup..... Now that traffic is a bit better, you go ahead and try, see if you can outwit the evil one. For old school internet nerds, yes it's that classic twenty questions game, just dressed up in flash.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Advertising people take note: 8 hours 24 min ago
- The smiley face. o_0 12 hours 33 min ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 20 hours ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 1 day ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 1 day ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 week 4 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 5 days 14 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 23 hours ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Dunno 2 weeks 4 days ago
- All you need to do is 2 weeks 6 days ago