When CP&B sent us the BK link Sith Sense and it roamed adlist last Tuesday, we were highly amused by it, and a tad dissapointed that the site was so swamped that it could barely respond. Mucho popular viral from the get-go. When the "service unavailable" messages calmed down our troop of testers managed to challenge Vader. John said "For me, Darth froze on question 12, "does it have a hard outer shell?" So the evil one never guessed I was thinking of Pez dispensers." Abbey managed to go all the way through and stumped Darth with thinking of a coffee cup. Not just any old coffee cup..... Now that traffic is a bit better, you go ahead and try, see if you can outwit the evil one. For old school internet nerds, yes it's that classic twenty questions game, just dressed up in flash.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Here's some footage of the 3 hours 10 min ago
- Now are the advert completely 5 hours 3 min ago
- Beyond calling it racist 6 hours 1 min ago
- This is on Techdirt today too 14 hours 47 min ago
- Github need to define 15 hours 7 min ago
- tl;dr : , meanwhile 18 hours 23 min ago
- Again though, it's the 18 hours 26 min ago
- Honestly, I don't think Mr. 1 day 1 hour ago
- I'd also like to add one more 2 days 21 hours ago
- This commercial is offensive. 4 days 14 min ago
- The mute button was made for 4 days 3 hours ago
- There are now only 224,018 4 days 14 hours ago