Yet another brand is jumping into the consumer generated fray. Southwest Airlines current advertising campaign follows the theme of a bad situation you want to get away from and uses the endline, "Wanna get away?". At Southwest Wanna Get Away they explain the rules and state that the winning spot will get aired on national TV plus win some free travel as well. The CG spots are to be posted on youtube here, although right now there is only the example ad from Southwest and one other spot, which is actually somewhat amusing. Deadline is February 20, 2007.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 6 min 8 sec ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 13 min 25 sec ago
- There's one example. 19 hours 14 min ago
- I was a member of a pretty 1 day 18 min ago
- "Basically I think the ad is 1 day 28 min ago
- Sorry KS, but I'm going to 1 day 3 hours ago
- >functioning alcoholic who 1 day 23 hours ago
- This seems like so incredibly 2 days 7 hours ago
- In December I'm moving to 2 days 10 hours ago
- The commercial would have 3 days 4 hours ago
- I can not stand the shots of 3 days 9 hours ago
- is this pittsburgh steeler in 3 days 12 hours ago