Yet another brand is jumping into the consumer generated fray. Southwest Airlines current advertising campaign follows the theme of a bad situation you want to get away from and uses the endline, "Wanna get away?". At Southwest Wanna Get Away they explain the rules and state that the winning spot will get aired on national TV plus win some free travel as well. The CG spots are to be posted on youtube here, although right now there is only the example ad from Southwest and one other spot, which is actually somewhat amusing. Deadline is February 20, 2007.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- While I love some of it, such 4 days 19 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 6 days 11 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 6 days 15 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 6 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 14 hours ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 22 hours ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 23 hours ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 3 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 4 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 weeks 2 hours ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 3 weeks 3 days ago
- Dunno 3 weeks 4 days ago