Studiocom takes Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF into Social and Mobile
Studiocom helped bring The U.S. Fund for UNICEF’s Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF, The Original Kids Helping Kids® campaign, to life in the social and mobile space for its 60th celebration.
Studiocom created iPhone/iTouch and Facebook apps filled with fun, functional and educational tools so parents and kids alike can participate in the Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF program no matter where they are. The apps give supporters a simple way to connect to the brand on a frequent basis to get involved in campaigns, make emergency donations and enjoy edutainment.
Both the iPhone and Facebook apps provide a holistic look and long-term solution for the brand, built with scale in mind. For the launch, the key fun activity is the Jack-o-Lantern Creator.
These features can be found on the iPhone/iTouch and Facebook Apps:
· Virtually carve and decorate your Jack-o-Lantern with different design tools—from carving shapes, stickers and more!
· Light up and share your finished design with your friends via email and Facebook.
· Print it and use it as stencil to inspire actual pumpkin carving in the real world!
Other features include:
· Virtual “Trick-or-Treat” SMS tool that allows you participate in Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF virtually by texting your contacts (exclusive to iPhone)
· Other helpful information about ways to participate and fundraise on behalf of UNICEF
· News feed with information from our news and Fieldnotes blog directly to your phone (exclusive to iPhone/iTouch)
· Set up alerts to be notified instantly no matter where you are of global emergencies as they happen (exclusive to iPhone/iTouch)
· Donate to UNICEF directly from your iPhone/iTouch and Facebook
How to get the apps:
iPhone/iTouch: Find it at the iTunes App Store: http://www.apple.com/iphone/apps-for-iphone/
With nearly $160 million raised to-date, Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF remains an inspiration to further the cause of children everywhere. While carrying the iconic orange collection box door-to-door is the time-honored way to contribute to Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF, we are excited to share new ways for parents and kids to participate. Learn more about the iconic Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF campaign and how you can get involved on our website: www.trickortreatforunicef.org
Studiocom is a full-service digital agency creating renowned integrated campaigns, CRM, loyalty programs, social media strategies, virtual worlds and more for clients that include The U.S. Fund for UNICEF, Dunkin' Donuts, Baskin-Robbins, Kimberly Clark, The Coca-Cola Company, McCormick, and Nestle. Since 1998, Studiocom has played a key role in the success of the world's most recognizable companies, winning awards along the way for its innovation and strategic, creative solutions. Part of the WPP network, Studiocom has a U.S. presence in Boston, Atlanta, Los Angeles and Bogota, Colombia, For more information, visit http://www.studiocom.com or follow us on Twitter at www.twtitter.com/Studiocom
Michelle Suttle, New Business, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please donate to keep adland alive. The Super Bowl Collection is the worlds one and only. It costs a minor fortune to keep up. If you love our efforts, please donate to keep the archive alive. You may also sponsor us with a large banner, advertise yourself as you help save our common advertising history.
Want to join adland?
Create an adgrunt account for 6 USD.
- In actual fact amazing
10 min ago
- What is the name of the song
2 days 6 hours ago
- With this card, they're
2 days 11 hours ago
- Haha as well as "Why is it?"
2 days 18 hours ago
- This was all so much better
2 days 22 hours ago
- This wasn't an Abercrombie
3 days 15 hours ago
- This just makes me like
3 days 16 hours ago
- Ha haha, the way he snogs the
3 days 21 hours ago
- Speaking of cereal&feels,
3 days 22 hours ago
- Fair enough. You're not a
4 days 14 hours ago