Adgrunt kris10tackett tipped us to this strange Ebay bid selling super bowl "ad space", it looks like a couple of kids are looking to make a fast buck wearing whatever company logo they get on game-day, hats t-shirts buttons, whatever, as they attend the game at the Alltell Stadium. They offer to give away free product samples as well. They're asking US $10,000, but nobody has bid yet, and who in their right mind would? Might get that if they offered to streak through the game but as Caffeinegoddess already pointed out streakers have been done to death and nobody remembers last years GoldenPalace.com streakers as they were outdone by a single pierced nipple. God is in the details, or in the accessories. I forget which.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 6 hours 56 min ago
- Fun fact, this story was 7 hours 31 min ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 16 hours 15 min ago
- I thought for sure that the 20 hours 1 min ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 1 day 7 hours ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 1 day 12 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 2 days 15 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 2 days 14 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 2 days 17 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 2 days 18 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 2 days 18 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 3 days 16 hours ago