If you've ever been curious to what the Chiat Day Office style looks like, there's plenty of pictures in the Refinery29 article, coupled with interviews asking everyone from Carisa Bianchi who looks like she might knock you out with the hammer, to Jayanta Jenkins to the always impeccable in white Patrick O'Neill a bit on what it's like to work in a building that is set up like a small city. The space is massive, and open, with "roads" and parks and even giant "ads". Andy Batt covered the office in photo billboards and this is now a tradition with new creative work on the walls at all times. Personally, I just wanna roll that giant salt water tank into my house, turtle needs a new tank and that thing looks great.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Sounds like it's just Stefan 13 hours 46 min ago
- Ha ha ha! 1 day 8 hours ago
- It would appear that 2 days 8 hours ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 2 days 9 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 1 week 8 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 1 day ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 2 days ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 3 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 6 days ago