TBWA Worldwide nabbed the business beating out Mother and DDB who were also in the running to the end. Sid Lee who nicked the account from 180 Amsterdam back in 2010, was knocked out of the running at an earlier stage along with Bartle Bogle Hegarty. Now Sid Lee can concentrate on selling Adidas Originals, like the Jeremy Scott 2012 Fall/Winter JS Bear sneaker depicted above. The Harajuku kids and ravers still MDMA:ing with groove in their hearts like it's 1991 are reportedly loving them.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Sounds like it's just Stefan 21 hours 17 min ago
- Ha ha ha! 1 day 15 hours ago
- It would appear that 2 days 16 hours ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 2 days 17 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 1 week 15 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 2 days ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 2 days ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 3 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 6 days ago