Looks like the So Cal Clothing Store has "borrowed" the salvation army's WARdrobe Eagle design. Check Tilly's eagle tee here, looks pretty similar, doesn't it? So similar in fact, I'm putting this under dupliclaims. At least the salvation army has a reason for the war motif's in their wardrobe designs, it's all part of their global fight for social justice through art and apparel. On the Tilly's shirt I'm sure it's there just 'cuz "it looks cool".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- P.S Lest we put this 14 hours 6 min ago
- Threadjack: "Thanks for your 14 hours 12 min ago
- Huh, they visually reminded 15 hours 14 min ago
- This is so bad its 1 day 9 min ago
- Nice pic 1 day 3 hours ago
- Not sure I agree with you 1 day 19 hours ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 3 days 1 hour ago
- I agreed with your argument 3 days 6 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 3 days 18 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 3 days 21 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 3 days 21 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 3 days 22 hours ago