Looks like the So Cal Clothing Store has "borrowed" the salvation army's WARdrobe Eagle design. Check Tilly's eagle tee here, looks pretty similar, doesn't it? So similar in fact, I'm putting this under dupliclaims. At least the salvation army has a reason for the war motif's in their wardrobe designs, it's all part of their global fight for social justice through art and apparel. On the Tilly's shirt I'm sure it's there just 'cuz "it looks cool".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 9 hours 15 min ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 9 hours 22 min ago
- There's one example. 1 day 4 hours ago
- I was a member of a pretty 1 day 9 hours ago
- "Basically I think the ad is 1 day 9 hours ago
- Sorry KS, but I'm going to 1 day 12 hours ago
- >functioning alcoholic who 2 days 8 hours ago
- This seems like so incredibly 2 days 16 hours ago
- In December I'm moving to 2 days 19 hours ago
- The commercial would have 3 days 14 hours ago
- I can not stand the shots of 3 days 18 hours ago
- is this pittsburgh steeler in 3 days 21 hours ago