"Diet Coke ads show cavorting Diet Coke drinkers who "canoodle" and "nuzzle" their way around a room as they sip Diet Coke. The message:'Do what feels good.' The campaign behind the low-calorie bubbly brand had little fizz, however, for consumers surveyed by Ad Track, USA TODAY's weekly exclusive consumer poll. Only 8% like the "canoodle" Diet Coke ads "a lot," vs. a 22% average score for all ads surveyed by Ad Track this year. And 19% disliked the work, vs. a 13% average. Castell says the results may reflect that the campaign aimed predominantly at current Diet Coke fans. They represent about 80% of the brand's business. The approach is evident in the ads, which show a mix of fit-looking men and women, many of whom are north, not south, of age 30."
Error messageWarning: fopen(/var/www/sites/default/files/.ht.filecache/cache_bootstrap-variables): failed to open stream: No space left on device in DrupalFileCache->set() (line 238 of /var/www/sites/all/modules/filecache/filecache.inc).
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Then they used software to 14 hours 33 min ago
- repulsive 23 hours 15 min ago
- The chainsaw one has been 1 day 11 hours ago
- Couple of comments. First, I 1 day 15 hours ago
- Sorry for the repost. No clue 1 day 15 hours ago
- Interesting concept. 1 day 15 hours ago
- That vicious-looking 3-eyed 1 day 15 hours ago
- A shame they didn't realize 1 day 16 hours ago
- Lovely! 2 days 13 hours ago
- Lots of people think it's 2 days 13 hours ago
- With any luck, some agent who 2 days 14 hours ago
- Yes, that's my personal fave 2 days 15 hours ago